Monday, 17 July 2017

Surah for Depression

Surah Ad-Dhuha The Cure To Depression


The greatest way to feel good in your heart is to read Surh Ad-Dhuha because it is the most amazing surah in the Quran that tells you to be positive to feel good to Allah Almighty. May I not tell you the meaning of Ad-Dhuha? That you not heard before. This surah was revealed at the time that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not received the revelation from Allah almighty for the last six months. For six months Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not received the revelation from the Allah almighty. 
Jibreil (AS) did not come down. He (SAW) did not see any dream.
Some times we feel that our prays did not accept. That means that we are getting far away from Allah almighty for our sins. Do you feel such feeling some times brother and sisters? 
I feel. I really feel that now a days i do not see good dreams. I am not feeling very good. The reason is that My Ibadat (worships) are not being accepted from Allah almighty. May be I do sins or I am not offering my good deeds and prayers in time and properly. 
It shows that Allah Subhan wa Tala might angry with me. So I check my self immidiately and come to Allah and request Him, 'O Allah' forgive me for my unconsciousness about the your instructions and ordrs. 

In the same way Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not receive any revelation from the Allah almighty and he was sad and worry that isn't Allah angry with me? Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was so much worry about the situation for six months. 
Prophet (SAW) thought that May be Allah (swt) do not want me as Nabi any more. 

Then Allah almighty revealed Surah Ad-Dhuha..Chapter 30, Surah 93

English Translation of Surah Ad-Dhuha


In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
By the morning hours﴾1﴿ And by the night when it is stillest,﴾2﴿ Thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee,﴾3﴿ And verily the latter portion will be better for thee than the former,﴾4﴿ And verily thy Lord will give unto thee so that thou wilt be content.﴾5﴿ Did He not find thee an orphan and protect (thee)?﴾6﴿ Did He not find thee wandering and direct (thee)?﴾7﴿ Did He not find thee destitute and enrich (thee)?﴾8﴿ Therefor the orphan oppress not,﴾9﴿ Therefor the beggar drive not away,﴾10﴿ Therefor of the bounty of thy Lord be thy discourse.﴾11﴿ 

This surah is prayer for depression stress. Who thinks that I am depressed, he must read this surah at the time of depression and anxiety, Insha Allah he will be fine. Allah almighty loves those who share good things to other, so share this islamic cure for depression and anxiety to other brother and sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment